I own and operate a landscaping and design business that is licensed in the state of New Mexico (license# 6335407). I am happy to provide estimates and a list of services available by season.
At the core of my landscaping and design efforts is to select native grasses, plants, and trees that will survive and withstand the weather in our zone of the Southwest, USA.
I love to create an inviting space to enjoy viewing, sitting, and socializing.
Commitment to Consumers
- Conduct business in a professional manner.
- Provide information based on honest, scientific, accurate, and factual knowledge.
- Practice honesty in advertising, proposals, and representation of capabilities.
Commitment to Our Environment
- Protect and preserve our most valuable resource, the environment.
- Operate in an environmentally safe manner.
- Follow vendor recommendations for products, chemicals, and equipment.
Commitment to the Law
- Adhere to all contractual obligations in essence and spirit.
- Abide by all laws and regulations affecting the green industry and support the enforcement of these laws.
Commitment to Fellow Professionals
- Deal fairly with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Avoid making unfounded statements, which, in any way, might injure the professional reputation of another.
- Refrain from recruiting another company’s employees during any National association of landscape professionals sponsored event.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of others.
- Recognize the importance of a strong relationship with vendors (suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and business service providers).
- Follow all vendor directions and recommendations for products and equipment. Vendors must report product testing and use results accurately.
- Promote the standards set forth in this Code of Ethics to all customers, nonmember industry representatives, suppliers, and fellow lawn and landscape companies.
Commitment to Employees
- Develop, promote, and reinforce good safety practices throughout all phases of operations.
- Encourage equal opportunities in education and employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected class.
- Respect colleagues and the endeavors of colleagues.
- Use sound management and HR practices and teach employees to treat their peers and customers respectfully.